E-SWIN Tearcheck is Designed to create a new standard for dry eye analysis with 2 completely new patented examinations (TFSE® & OSIE®).
- Unique usability
- Touchscreen display
- Fully automatic
- Wireless use
- Wireless data transfer & print
- Brand new technology
- 2 high-resolution cameras inside providing top sharp and high-resolution images and videos to allow fast and clear examinations.
Designed and developed by E-SWIN
Tearcheck provides the following exams
OSIE® (Ocular Surface Inflammatory Evaluation) | TFSE® / NIBUT (Tear Film Stability Evaluation / Non-Invasive Breakup Time) | ABORTIVE BLINKING | EYE REDNESS | DEMODEX | MEIBOGRAPHY IR | OSDI questionnaire | D-BUT (not yet accessible)
Tear Film Stability Evaluation/Non-Invasive Breakup Time
- Share the same imaging sequence
- Shows the micro-movements of the tear film
- Quick: Evaluation over 10 seconds
- Gives the user an exact score of dryness
Ocular Surface Inflammatory Evaluation
- Shows increased risk of inflammation
- Exact dimension and score of the dryness
- The new standard tool for eye surgeons and lense-opticians
- Shows all blinks identified over the acquisition time (expected 1 minute).
- Determines the structure of the identified blinks: complete or incomplete blinks.
- Makes it possible to assess hyperemia caused by dry eye induced inflammatory processes
- Re-assess the patients as the treatment progresses
- Enlarged image capturing the base of the eyelashes
- Makes it possible to trace and visualize the signs of demodex presence
- Makes it possible to visualize the Meibomian Glands
- Shows the rate of gland loss (in %)
- Shows the morphology of the glands present
- Shows the height of the tear meniscus
- Two values are calculated: measurement below the iris center and thickest measurement
- Provides an overview of the patient’s eye fitness in everyday life