SIRIUS+ SCHEIMPFLUG & PLACIDO DISK
Combines placido disk topography with Sheimpflug tomography of the anterior segment. Sirius provides information on pachymetry, elevation, curvature and dioptric power of both corneal surfaces over a diameter of 12 mm. All biometric measurements of the anterior chamber are calculated using 25 sections from the cornea. Measurement speed reduces the effect of eye movement producing a high quality accurate measurement. In addition to the clinical diagnosis of the anterior segment the most common uses are: refractive and cataract surgery, an IOL calculation module is available. Objective examinations provide an accurate measurement of pupil diameter in scotopic, mesopic, photopic and dynamic conditions. When combined with the corneal map they can be used for refractive surgery planning and follow-up.
For glaucoma specialists Sirius+ enables the measurement of irido-corneal angles and pachymetry. These two values are useful in the diagnosis of the disease.
ADVANCED KERATOCONOUS SUMMARY
Keratoconous screening provides the clinician with important information about the patinets cornea. Understanding this can help prevent complications associated with ectasia before corneal surgery is undertaken.
Sirius+ has built-in pupillography measurement software. The measurement of the pupil in scotopic, mesopic, photopic, conditions and in dynamic mode. knowledge of the center and the diameter of the pupil, is essential for many clinical procedures which seek to optimize vision quality.
IOL CALCULATION MODULE
This module is based on Ray-Tracing techniques, regardless of the state of the cornea (untreated or previously treated for refractive purposes), provides the calculation of the spherical and toric power of the intraocular lens.
On the basis of the pachymetry map and corneal alti- metric data, Sirius+ allows for intrastromal rings system planning, which may be an option for the correction of refractive defects and some forms of keratoconus.
Aberrometric analysis offers a complete overview of the corneal aberrations. It is possible to select the contribution of the anterior, posterior or total cornea for different pupil diameters. The OPD/WFE maps and the visual simulations (PSF, MTF, image convolution with optotype) can help the clinician in understanding or explaining the patient’s visual problems.
- Dimensions (HxDxW) 509 x 315 x 260mm
- Weight 7Kg
- Chin rest movement 70mm ± 1mm
- Minimum height of the chin cup from table 24cm
- Base movement (xyz) 105 x 110 x 30mm
- Working distance 74mm
- LIGHT SOURCES
- Placido disk LED @400-700nm
- Scheimpflug LED @475nm UV-free
- Pupillography LED @940nm
- Auxiliary lighting LED 400-700nm
- Placido disk rings 22
- Measured points from 42032 to 151232 for the front surface from 36400 to 145600 for the rear surface
- Topographic covering 12mm
- Dioptric measurement range 1D to 100D
- Measurement accuracy Class A according to the UNI EN ISO 19980-2012
- Compatibility with standard DICOM v3 (IHE integration profile EYECARE Workflow)
- Light diffuser filter for auxiliary illumination magnetic light diffuser filter
- Yellow barrier filter magnetic 530 nm filter
- Additional lens magnetic -6D lens
- Calibration tool r 8 mm calibration tool
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- PC: CPU: I3 or higher ( suggested I5) - CHIP SET: intel - RAM: 4 Gbyte or higher (suggested 8 Gbyte) -
- GRAPHIC VIDEO BOARD: 1 Gbyte not shared - RESOLUTION: 1280x960 or higher - USB 3.0 port -
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)