The ability to measure high order aberrations as well as standard refraction has become the new standard of care for your patients. The Osiris, is a system dedicated to ocular aberrometer, it is indispensable for the correct evaluation of critical patients who have traditional low-order defects and patients with complex ocular aberrations. Osiris has a unique design that enables it to measure aberrations with a resolution of 45,000 points (at the maximum pupil diameter), with a wide dynamic. Thanks to the use of a pyramidal sensor, Osiris is also able to measure the total wave-front in real time with a frame rate of up to 33 images per second: this makes it possible to measure and view changes in power and aberrations while the patient is accomodating
Real Time High Resolution of 45,000 points Aberration Measurement
High-resolution section images on a diameter of 16 mm
ANALYSIS SOFTWARE FOR ABERRATIONS
The tool integrates with the Phoenix software, offering a wide range of analysis options, such as refractive error maps and visual simulations (PSF, MTF and convolution with optotype), which helps the clinician to understand and explain the patient’s visual problems. Osiris data can be combined with the topographic maps from other instruments produced by CSO, combining the total aberrometry with the corneal ones of Antares, Sirius or MS-39 it is possible to calculate the wavefront internal component and, for example, to evaluate the impact of a toric system on vision.
Real-time measurement of the ocular wavefront is indispensable during the evaluation of the accommodative phases. Customizable exam modes (ramps or square waves) are available to evaluate the patient’s ability to focus at near.
TORIC LENS ASSISTANT
For the evaluation of the performances of a toric system, the combination of corneal topography imported from CSO topographers and ocular aberration, makes it possible to distinguish whether any astigmatic residue is due to a rotation of the lens or to an incorrect calculation.
- Data transfer USB 3.0
- Power supply external power source 24 VDC In: 100-240Vac - 50/60Hz - 2A - Out: 24Vdc - 100W
- Power cable IEC C14 plug
- Dimensions (HxWxD 425 x 315 x 265mm
- Weight 5.8Kg
- Chin rest movement 70mm ± 1mm
- Minimum height of the chin cup from table 24cm
- Base movement (xyz) 105 x 110 x 30mm
- Working distance: 78mm
- LIGHT SOURCES
- Aberrometer Led @850nm
- Fixation Led @450-650nm
- Points measured at maximum pupil 45000
- Spatial resolution 41μm
- Pupil size range 2-9mm
- Dioptric range sph from -25D to +15D; cyl up to 10D
- Repeatability 0.05D on test eyes
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- PC: 4 GB RAM - Scheda Video 1 GB RAM (non condivisa) risoluzione 1024 x 768 pixels - USB 3.0 type A Sistema operati vo: Windows XP, Windows 7 e Windows 10 (32/64 bit).