Treatment for dry eye
Rexon-Eye® is a non-invasive device that provides durable treatment for all forms of dry eye syndromes. It works by applying low-power high-frequency electric fields, capable of stimulating the metabolism and natural regeneration of cells. Rexon-Eye® treats the cause of the dry eye disease delivering long-term results. The instrument is successfully applied and highly appreciated worldwide by ophthalmologists and optometrists who treat dry eye patients at their practices, dry-eye centers or hospitals. The treatment addresses all types of the dry eye syndromes, both evaporative as well as aqueous deficient, as evidenced by published studies in several subjective and objective measurements.
How It Works
The therapy allows long-term benefits for the patient, which typically begins just after the treatment. The therapy is successful for all types of dry eyes syndromes, both evaporative and aqueous deficient. No consumables or on going costs.
LIPID & TEAR PRODUCTION
The treatment stimulates the metabolism and natural regeneration of cells both in the lacrimal glands and meibomian glands. Following the full treatment, the regenerated glands will insure the efficient production of natural tears and lipid in the eye.
- The therapy allows long-term benefits for the patient, which typically begins just after the treatment.
- The therapy is successful for all types of dry eyes syndromes, both evaporative and aqueous deficient.
- No consumables or ongoing costs.
- Pleasant and Comfortable Sessions
- Hands Free and Labor Free
- No Skin Type Restrictions
- Practice Building Experience