ANTARES CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHER
Antares is a fully featured multi-functional corneal topographer. Antares has dedicated software designed to help in the detection and analysis of Dry Eye. The topography function provides information about the curvature, elevation and refractive power of the cornea. It also provides many parameters to aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of the corneal surface.
DRY EYE REPORT
Based on the Ocular Surface Disease Index questionnaire (OSDI), limbal and conjunctival hyperaemia, Meibomian glands analysis, tear meniscus analysis, NIBUT, and tear osmolarity, calculated merging all partial scores, provides an overall evaluation of the clinical condition of the patient for a comprehensive diagnosis of the dry eye disease.
CONTACT LENSES APPLICATION MODULE
A contact lens fitting module is available, which simulates the fit of rigid contact lenses based on an internal database of many lens manufacturers.
Antares has white light to capture color images and videos as well as cobalt blue light for the analysis of contact lens fitting. The magnification can be changed, allowing the capture of images with a wide visual ﬁeld such as the tear meniscus and corneal redness.
Antares has built-in pupillography measurement software. The measurement of the pupil in scotopic (0.04 lux), mesopic (4 lux), photopic (50 lux) conditions and in dynamic modality is fast and simple. Knowing the center and the diameter of the pupil is essential for many clinical procedures which seek to optimize vision quality.
- Data transfer USB 3.0
- Power supply external power source 24 VCC In: 100-240Vac - 50/60Hz - 0.9-05A - Out: 24Vdc - 40W
- Power net cable with plug C14
- Dimensions (HxDxW) 515 x 315 x 255mm
- Weight 6.5Kg
- Chin rest movement 70mm ± 1mm
- Minimum height of the chin cup from table 24cm
- Base movement (xyz) 105 x 110 x 30mm
- Working distance 74mm
- LIGHT SOURCES
- Placido disk Led @450-650nm
- Pupillography and Meibography Led @875nm
- Placido disk rings 24
- Measured points 6144
- Topographic covering (at 43D) 10mm
- Dioptric measurement range 1D to 100D
- Measurement accuracy Class A according to the UNI EN ISO 19980-2012
- Compatibility with standard DICOM v3 (IHE integration profile EYECARE Workflow)
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- PC: 4 GB RAM - Scheda Video 1 GB RAM (non condivisa) risoluzione 1024 x 768 pixels - USB 3.0 type A Sistema operati vo: Windows XP, Windows 7 e Windows 10 (32/64 bit).