ModÌ 2 CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHER
Modì 2 is a fully featured Placido disk corneal topographer, it includes easy to use software for the measurement of corneal curvature, elevation, refractive power and includes a tools for the simulation of rigid contact lenses fitting.
Contact Lense & Advanced Keratoconous Screening
Providing the best outcome for your patients
Modì 2 can perform pupilography measurements under scotopic, mesopic, photopic and dynamic conditions of illumination. Knowing the position of the pupil center is essential when performing procedures that are aimed at optimizing a patients vision.
Modì 2 has advanced Keratoconous screening software, which provides the clinician with important information about the condition of the patients cornea. This helps with corneal surgical planning so that complications associated with ectasia can be avoided.
Modì 2 provides anterior surface wavefront maps, optical quality summary of the cornea and various comparison maps. All of the maps parameters can be customized by the user to suit their specific needs.
Modì 2 has powerful tools which can simulate the fit of rigid contact lenses. Placido disk topography provides the information required to understand the condition of the cornea, helping to provide the best outcome for your patients quality of vision when fitting contact lenses.
- Data transfer USB 3.0
- Power supply USB 2.0 5VDC 0,5A
- Dimensions (HxDxW) 480 x 315 x 255mm
- Weight 4.5Kg
- Chin rest movement 70mm ± 1mm
- Minimum height of the chin cup from table 24cm
- Base movement (xyz) 105 x 110 x 30mm
- Working distance 56mm
- LIGHT SOURCES
- Placido disk White LED 400 - 700 nm
- Pupillography LED 940 nm
- Placido disk rings 24
- Measured points 6144
- Topographic covering 10mm
- Dioptric measurement range from 1D to 100D
- Measurement accuracy Class A according to the UNI EN ISO 19980-2012
- Compatibility with standard DICOM v3 (IHE integration profile EYECARE Workflow)
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- PC: CPU: I3 or higher ( suggested I5) - CHIP SET: intel - RAM: 4 Gbyte or higher (suggested 8 Gbyte) - GRAPHIC VIDEO BOARD: 1 Gbyte not shared - RESOLUTION: 1280x960 or higher - USB 3.0 port - Operating System: Windows 8, 10 (64bit)